This ice cream really is made with only two ingredients, requires no stovetop cooking, and can be made with just a hand mixer — or even, if you’re very industrious, a whisk and some upper-arm strength. No ice cream machine needed. And it tastes just as decadent and silky-smooth as any ice cream I’ve ever tried, homemade or otherwise. This step-by-step recipe is simply your fastest, easiest ice cream at home.
This ice cream is made with 3 simple ingredients, 3 easy steps and no ice cream maker is required!
- In the bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
2. Second, Combine the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla in a large bowl (per recipe below). For a more intense vanilla flavor, use a real vanilla bean by scraping the tiny seeds out of the bean. Add to the mixture.
3. Gently fold together until fully mixed. Do not overmix or the finished result won’t be as light and airy.
Now you are ready to freeze it! Just pour into a pyrex rectangle bowl or in a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap.
Check some other dessert recipes here :
Storing Homemade Ice Cream
Vanilla ice cream will easily pick up freezer odors and flavors, so keep it tightly sealed in a freezer container. Be sure to label the container with the date it was prepared.
How Long Will It Last?
Once the ice cream is made, the key is to keep it from temperature fluctuations. Here are a couple of tips to make sure the ice cream stays fresh!
- Cover the ice cream with plastic wrap before you put the container lid on it. This prevents ice crystals from forming on the top of the ice cream. (This works with store bought ice cream as well.
- Store in a flat container instead of a deep container.
- Store towards the back of the freezer (not the door) so the temperature stays the same.
|Homemade Ice Cream with only 3 Ingredients (No Machine) | Vanilla Ice cream with no egg recipe|
This ice cream really is made with only two ingredients, requires no stovetop cooking, and can be made with just a hand mixer
Prep Time : 15 mins Freeze : 5 hours
Course : Dessert Cuisine : American
sweetened condensed milk – 14 oz
vanilla extract – 2 tsp
heavy cream – 2 cups
1. In a bowl, add a whip heavy cream. Beat using hand mixer on medium high until stiff peaks form.
2. Then combine sweetened condensed milk and vanilla essence, mix or beat once.
3. Then pour in container or glass bowl. it must broad one. Freeze it for 5 – 8 hours.
4. Serve in cone with sprinkles or in a bowl with julab jamun etc.,
- In a bowl, add a whip heavy cream. Beat using hand mixer on medium high until stiff peaks form.
2. Then combine sweetened condensed milk and vanilla essence.
3. just mix, or give one beat with hand mixer. Pure in a container.
4. Freeze in for 5-8 hours. Then serve as you desire. See in pic how nicely set.