Hi Friends, Hope all you are doing well? nearly after 2 weeks i came back. Im little busy with my daughter’s 1st birthday party. After that very tired and just got settled and came back to see you all my friends.
Today im going to share one of my family’s favorite Gobi manchurian dry recipe. First of all my family, especially me is an gobi or cauliflower lover. I Love recipes which made of cauliflower very much.
Gobi manchurian recipe is perhaps one of the most popular Indo chinese street food recipes of india. Basically it is served in 2 varieties one is gobi manchurian dry and gobi manchurian gravy and it is typically consumed as starter and side dish respectively.
Manchurian recipe is an all-time favorite recipe to my entire family. i personally like the dry variation as a starter and the Gravy version as a side dish to fried rice or noodles recipes. In this recipe, i have tried to prepare a crisp version of dry gobi manchurian which is generally prepared by street vendors. The main trick is to add corn flour with plain flour which turns the gobi fritters crisp and helps to hold the shape.
Check out here my other gobi recipes:
|Gobi Manchurian Dry / Cauliflower Manchurian Recipe|
This gobi manchurian goes great with fried rice or as starter or an apetizer
Prep Time : 10 mins Cooking Time : 20 mins
Serves : 3 Cuisine : Indo chinese
Cauliflower/Gobi : 2cups floret, boiled for 1 min
Maida : 1/2 cup
Corn flour : 1/4 cup
Kashmiri chilly powder : 1 tsp
Pepper Powder : 1/2 tsp
salt to taste
Baking soda : a pinch
Water as needed
oil to deep fry
For Manchurian Sauce :
Oil : 4 tsp
Garlic : 3 finely chopped
Ginger : 1 inch finely chopped
Onion : 1/4 cubed
Capsicum : 1/2 cubed
Soy sauce : 1 tsp
tomato ketchup : 2 tbsp
Chili sauce : 2 tsp
Vinegar : 1 tsp
Salt as needed
1. Take gobi florets and boil in hot water for 1-2 mins, drain and set aside. Mix all ingredients under for batter in a mixing little thick like bajji batter.
2. Pour this batter in cauliflower florets and mix well to coat properly. Then deep fry them in oil to crisp and set aside.
3. Then heat oil in kadai. Add in garli, ginger, onion and capsicum one by one. Saute it for 2-3 mins.
4. Now add in all sauces mention under Manchurian sauce ingredients. Cook all for 1 min. Now add in fried gobi’s and mix gently making sure the sauce has coated well uniformly.
5. transfer gobi manchurian to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped spring onions green. serve with fried rice.