This chicken burger recipe will knock your family’s hunger! And the best part is these chicken burgers (patties), use minimum ingredients and kids love them.
As i said in crispy-chicken-burger my son is a Burger lover. To make it healthy i used whole wheat burger buns and homemade patties. you can make cutlets and any patties, keep in middle of burger buns.
The key to making the perfect burger is to keep the patties juicy. In this recipe, I have added one egg. Some people add some extra chicken fat or mix in some cheese to keep the patty juicy. Another thing to keep in mind is not to overcook the patty. Cook it just until the meat is cooked through.
You can make this patties how much you want and store it in freezer for two weeks and use as you need. Here, for patties i used minced chicken. Take chicken, make it into small pieces and give a pulse speed in a mixer or blender. Your minced chicken ready. Check out paneer-sandwich
Or if you feel it get stuck up in blender blade. Here is an tips. First boil water in pan, then add in chicken pieces. Allow it to boil for 2-3 mins or chicken color will change. Then take it out from water, cool down and take it into a blender. Give pulse speed. Here your non stuck minced chicken is ready to make chicken patties for burger. Try and let me know how it turns out for you friends.
|Chicken Burger/Chicken Patties Burger Recipe|
This chicken burger recipe will knock your family’s hunger! And the best part is these chicken burgers (patties), use minimum ingredients and kids love them
Prep Time : 20 mins Cooking Time : 3-4 mins
Serves : 2-3
Boneless chicken Breast : 2 large
Egg : 1
Bread crumbs : 1/2 cup
Red chilly powder : 1 tsp
Pepper powder : 1 tsp
Garam Masala : 1 tsp
Turmeric powder : 1/2 tsp
Ginger Garlic crushed : 1 tbsp
Maida/All purpose flour : 1/2 cup
Bread crumbs : 1.5 cups or as needed
Salt to taste
Creamy salsa (Optional)
1. Take minced chicken and add in all other ingredients in a bowl. Give a nice mix, make like a dough.
2. Now you can use round shape and shape the burger patty or just use your hands.
3. In a bowl add in maida with water, make a thin paste. Dip patty in this paste and coat in bread crumbs. Set aside in a plate.
4. Then shallow fry them in oil. Once it turn golden brown in color, place cheese slice on top, cook it for a while.
5. In a bowl, add in shredded lettuce with mayonnaise and creamy salsa. Mix well.
6. Now spread tomato ketchup and creamy salsa each sides of buns. Place a spoon of lettuce mix, then chicken patties with cheese slice, tomato slices and capsicum. Then cover with other bun and serve. Serve with ketchup.