Poha Cereal Powder – Poha & Gram Dal Health Mix Powder – Protein Powder for Babies with pictures. Healthy and homemade poha cereal for your babies which is high in protein and carb. Helps in weight gaining in babies.
This recipe is a healthy protein cereal mix for baby. It has poha and roasted gram dal which helps in weight gaining in babies. Poha cereal is rich in protein and carb. You can feed this to babies above 7 months.
This is a instant cereal powder, so it is great for travel.
For making this cereal instant, just add some hot water and mix well. It will thicken, adjust water according to your liking. For making sweet porridge, add some jaggery syrup to it.
Check out my other cereal recipes here:
|Poha Cereal Powder – Poha & Gram Dal Health Mix Powder – Protein Powder for Babies |
Healthy and homemade poha cereal for your babies which is high in protein and carb. Helps in weight gaining in babies.
Prep Time : 5 mins cook time : 10 mins
serves : 3/4 cup
Aval/poha : 1/2 cup
Roasted Gram Dal/pottu kadalai : 1/4 cup
Badam/Almonds : 5
For Porridge :
Poha cereal powder : 2 tbsp
Hot water : 1/2 cup
1. Take poha in a dry pan and roast till golden in color. Transfer it to a plate.
2. Roast gram dal and badam/almond till golden in color. Transfer it to a plate.
3. Allow it to cool down. Add it to blender. powder fine.
4. Store in a air tight container.
5. Now make the porridge, take some powder in mix a bowl. Add hot water little by little.
6. Mix well to desired consistency. Or you can cook in a sauce pan. add water and cook till it thickens.
7. Feed you baby.
- You can add red poha/aval too.
- Roasting is very important, so roast in low heat without burning it.
- If you want to feed this porridge for babies under 5 months, then i suggest to cook for few mins and then feed.