banana nut bread / eggless banana bread recipe / vegan banana bread recipe basically a type of bread prepared with mashed bananas, walnuts and maida/plain flour plus wheat flour. The texture of the bread is very similar to eggless banana cake as it would be moist, sweet and fluffy and is typically served for breakfast.
Simple and tasty variation to normal bread recipe with added banana and walnut flavor. This banana bread recipe is prepared by mixing equal proportions of wheat and all purpose flour, hence it is not a gluten free bread recipe. It can also be prepared with just wheat but combination of both tastes great.
To be honest, this is my first try. Came out very well without failure. My hubby and my son really appreciated me. I tried this bread with store bought mix.
Some important tips, variations and suggestions for a soft, moist and fluffy vegan eggless banana nut bread recipe. Traditionally, banana bread is typically prepared with just plain flour and no wheat flour is used. if you need an authentic banana bread recipe than just use all purpose flour and skip wheat flour. Secondly, always use ripe bananas for this recipe. ripe banana would ensure to release more flavor than compared to raw banana. Lastly, i have used normal cooking oil as one of the wet ingredient. if you want, you can replace the oil with butter for more flavor.
|Banana Nut Bread Recipe/eggless Banana bread|
Prep Time : 15 mins Baking time : 45 mins
Servings : 1 loaf
Banana : 3 ripped
Sugar : 3/4 -1 cup depending on sweetness of banana
Oil/Butter : 1/2 cup
Vanilla Extract : 1 tsp
Wheat Flour : 3/4 cup
Maida/Plain flour : 3/4 cup
Baking soda : 1 tsp
Cinnamon powder : 1/4 tsp
Walnuts : 1/2 cup chopped
1. First take ripped banana, slice them. Take it in a bowl. Add in sugar. Add in sugar.
2. Then add in oil and vanilla extract.
3. Also sieve maida, wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder.
4. Blend and combine all the dry ingredients with the banana puree.
5. Then add in chopped walnuts and fold gently.
6. Transfer the bread batter into the cake mould or bread mould.
7. pat the tray twice to remove the air incorporated into the batter.
8. Place the tray into preheated oven. bake the cake at 180 degree celsius or 350 degree Fahrenheit for 45 minutes.
9. Insert the skewer to check, the bread has done. Then allow it to cool down completely.
10. Then cut to slices and serve. Store rest of eggless banana bread in airtight container.