This is a quick and easy sandwich you can make with paneer. Great for breakfast or to put in kids lunch box. No need to cook a stuffing. You can toast it or cook it on tawa too.
Stuffing can very well be prepared the previous night and refrigerated it. It need not to be heated up in the next day morning. If you are using toasted, fill bread with filling directly and toast it.
Or if making it on tawa, thaw it 20 mins before you start making a sandwich. you can make it as jiffy. You can prepare it for kids evening snacks also. I used whole wheat bread. If you like, you can add cheese too. You can also check this Matar Paneer Masala/Paneer Mutter Masala
Prep Time : 5 mins Cooking Time : 5 mins
Serves : 2 – 3
Paneer Shredded : 1 cup
Bread slice : 6 (I took whole wheat bread)
Onion : 1 small chopped
Coriander Leaves : 1/3 cup
Pepper powder : 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Butter as needed
- Take a paneer, shred it. Set aside. Chop onion and coriander leaves.
- Mix paneer, onion, coriander leaves, pepper powder and salt together.
- Take a bread slice, spread butter with spreader. Fill in with paneer mix and place another bread slice over, gently press it.
- Then grease toaster with butter. Place it on toaster or on tawa. Brush some butter on top of the sandwich.
- Now close the toaster and toast. Or toast it on tawa. Paneer Sandwich ready.