Leftover chapati is no more a problem! Here’s some quick, fun & super easy CHAPATI NOODLES with all the crunchy vegetables for your perfect lunch, brunch or also you can pack it for kids lunch box also. I made this recipe a while back and just now got time to post it. So here you go with chapati noodles with pictures.
Serves : 2-3
Prep Time : 15 mins Cooking Time : 15 mins
Chapati : 4
Onion : 1 small chopped
Tomato : 2 large chopped
Cabbage, carrots, capsicum and frozen green peas : 1 & 1/2 cups
Red chilly powder : 1 tsp
Coriander powder : 2 tsp
Garam masala powder : 2 tsp
Turmeric powder : 1/2 tsp
Soy sauce : 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Salt to taste
Oil : 2 tbsp
- First stack the chapatis and cut them first into 4 quarters and cut them into long thin strips.
2. Heat oil in kadai or wok. Add in onion, saute it for 3 mins. Then add tomato, cook it till mushy. Now add in all spice powders along with salt, cook it for 2 more mins. Add in veggies, mix well and cook it for 5 more mins on medium heat.
3. Once veggies are half cooked, add in soy sauce, mix well. Then add in stripped chapati, toss it well with masala and veggies.
Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot or pack it for kids lunch.
- You can add veggies as per your wish.
- You can add tomato sauce or ketchup instead of tomatoes.