Im so glad and honored to tell you all that I was nominated by gorgeous inspiresn for an Awesome Blogger Award. Do check her blog. I likes her quotes, clicks and recipes on her blog. Once again im thanking you Nisha for nominating me. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Maggie@ Dreaming of Guatemala who is the creator of the Awesome Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
My Answers to InspireN’s Question:
- Your favorite fast food? Chicken burger- Mc Donald.
- Are you an indoor or outdoor person? im a both indoor and outdoor kind of person. I like to spend time at indoor like cleaning home, to do creativity work etc., Once i started for outdoor, i totally forget about my worries enjoy a lot like a kid.
- What is the best advice for blogging that you received? Don’t focus on your stats.
- Your dream vacation destination? Statue of Liberty – Newyork. It came true also. Im so excited on that day. Its my real dream destination from my college days.
- Why did you start your blog? I love to try and test new dishes, if result is great, will share it with my sisters,relative and friends. Once day my SIL gave an idea, to create an blog, to share my thoughts and create a new hobby for myself. Here it done and i like to thank her also on this moment.
- Your favorite quote? “Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.” ― Roy T. Bennett,
- What are your future aspirations? Healthy and Independent.
- What is your favorite part of the blogging world? Like to read and follow many different types of bloggers from across the world. Lot to learn in life.
- Did you meet any celebrity and how was the experience? Ya i met Mr.Rajinikanth, who is an Indian film actor who works primarily in Tamil cinema. Very simple personality. And i met some more indian film actors and actress.
- One innovative recipe that you invented or would like to try? My long time wish to try an Burmese food called “Atho”, “Tejo”. Which is one of favorite dish of mine and my sissy.
Thank u all.