We love this cheesy tomato pasta very much. This recipe will take only 15 mins to cook, with just handful of ingredients at your kitchen. By the time the pasta gets cooked the sauce will be done. So, you can toss pasta with sauce and serve as quick you are. So give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Serves : 3-4
Prep Time : 5 mins Cooking Time : 15 mins
Penne Pasta : 300 gms
Tomato : 5 Large (make a puree)
Garlic : 8 fat cloves (chopped finely)
Red chilly flakes : 2 tbsp
Oregano : 2 tbsp
Milk/Cream : 1/2 cup
Sugar : 1tsp
Salt to taste
Olive oil : 2 tbsp
cheese : 1/2 cup (i used Mozzarella)
- Bring lots of water to a boil. Add in salt and pasta and cook as per package directions. Drain it and set aside.
2. In mean time, make tomato puree. Chop garlic finely. Heat oil in skillet or pan. Add in chopped garlic, saute it for 2 mins.
3. Then add red chilly flakes and oregano, fry it for 2 mins. Now add tomato puree, salt and sugar. Cook it raw smell leaves, it will take 6 – 8mins.
4. Add in milk or cream. I added milk, mix it well. Then add cooked pasta immediately and toss it well with sauce.
Serve hot. While serving, spread some cheese and serve hot.
- You can grind dry red chilies along with tomatoes, if you not having red chilly flakes.
- After adding milk, dont boil it more than a min, chances to get curdle. So add pasta immediately, once milk added.