Chicken can be used to make a lot of side and main dishes in various types of cuisines. However, chicken pakora or fried chicken balls are immensely popular with meat lovers. They are easy to make and taste awesome. You can serve them as snacks or starters before the main course. You can make chicken pakoras in a variety of ways, using chicken pieces with bone or boneless. Here in this link we are going to use boneless chicken for making pakoda. This recipe will be a treat for chicken and pakoda lovers.
Prep Time: 5 Mins Marinate Time : 20 mins
Cooking Time : 10 mins each batch
Minced/Ground Chicken : 1/2 kg
Gram Flour : 4 tbsp
Rice Flour : 2 tbsp
Red chilly powder : 1 tsp
Garam Masala : 2 tsp
Onion : 1 small finely chopped
Coriander Leaves : 2 tbsp finely chopped
Oil/ghee : 3tsp
salt to taste
Hing : 1/2 tsp
Oil for deep frying
How to make minced chicken:
- Clean and wash chicken with turmeric, boil water, add cleaned chicken in to it. Chicken should cook up to 50%, turn off heat, let it cool down.
- Take half cooked chicken for mixer, give one speed. Minced chicken ready.
How to make Pakoda:
- Chop onion and coriander leaves set a side. Take all ingredients, mix with minced chicken. Marinate it for 20 mins in fridge.
2. Heat oil for deep fry, take small ball size pakoda mix, drop it in oil. Fry it for 5 mins, flip it over, cook for another 5 mins up to golden brown in color.
3. Take it from oil, transfer to paper towel. Serve it hot with tea.