The origin of noodles has been disputed, but the evidence heavily favors its origin in China. Claims have been made that the noodle was of Chinese, Arabian and Mediterranean origin.Noodles are a staple food in many cultures made from unleavened dough which is stretched, extruded, or rolled flat and cut into one of a variety of shapes.
Serves : 2
Prep Time : 5 mins Cooking Time : 15 mins
Eggs : 3
Plain noodles : 3 cubes/2 cups
Onion : 1 no (finely chopped)
Tomato : 3 nos (finely chopped)
Mustard Seed : 1 tsp
Green chily : 1 slit
Garam Masala powder : 1 tsp
Red Chilly powder : 1 tsp
Corainder Powder : 2 tsp
salt to taste
Turmeric : 1tsp
Oil : 5 tsp
1. Method of cooking noodles:
First in vessel start to boil water. Once it boiled nicely, add noodles cube in boiling water.
Then add salt to noodles, turmeric and 1 tsp oil cook in medium high heat. wait till noodles to cook 85%
2. In a pan, add oil. once oil got heat, put mustard seed, chopped onions and green chily. saute till golden brown as in pic
3. Then add chopped tomatoes, chily powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt. Cook till oil seperates. Then add eggs into, cook like egg burji.
4. If eggs got cooked like burji, add cooked noodles into this masala burji. start mixing well with egg and masala. Done. Serve with sauce.Notes:
1.While adding salt have to care full. so cook noodles with required salt.
2.Then for making masala add salt for onion, tomato and for 3 eggs.
3. Dont cook noodles softly, because while mixing chance to get mushy.