Raw bananas are rich in fibre which aid in digestion and promote heart health. It is also a good source of resistance starch which may help keep cholesterol in check.These are a good source of potassium and Vitamin B-6 and also facilitate absorption of essential minerals and nutrients, especially calcium.Since raw bananas have low sugar content, these are a great option for diabetics.
Serves : 2-3
Prep Time : 5 mins Cooking time: 20 mins
Raw banana : one
Tamarind pulp : 2-3 tsp ( adjust to taste)
salt : to taste
Turmeric : 1/2 tsp
Kuzhumbu milagai powder : 1-2 tsp according to ur taste
Water : 1/2 cup
oil : 6 tbsp (for Shallow fry)
- peel off the skin and cut raw banana in round shape. Then put in pan.
- Mix tamarind pulp, salt, milagai powder, turmeric and water. Allow it to cook.
3. cook in high flame. once it start boiling, put in low heat. once it comes thick consistency check with fork it cooked or not. Not cooked put some more water allow it to cook.
4. It should cook like in this pic. Look all masala have coated in raw banana. Take that in a bowl keep aside.
5. In a frying pan, put oil. place cooked bananas in a pan as in pic. Leave it for 3mins, then flip it over. Put some oil if needed. Once it become golden brown, keep in kitchen towel and serve.